Rohrbach Brewing Co. seeks to hire a part-time intern to play a key role in its marketing and events team. Craft beer is an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. Candidate must be 21 yrs of age; should have a creative passion for marketing and craft beer, versatility in skill, and the ability to adapt quickly to different responsibilities.
• Assist with content management of website , social media, and blog
• Research industry trends and local craft beer business to support Rohrbach’s growth into neighboring markets
• Marketing and execution of summer events with Rohrbach staff
• Organize, track, and deliver company’s donation requests
• Work closely with Marketing Director and Events Manager as needed
The ideal candidate should have:
• Active pursuit of a marketing degree or related field
• Passion for marketing as it applies to the beer industry
• Knowledge of digital marketing trends
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised, taking direction and input from multiple sources
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Preference will be given to candidates with the following demonstrable skills:
• Familiarity with Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience in the craft beer industry or something similar
• Knowledge of WordPress
30 hours a week to start, hourly pay.
This internship is a great opportunity to learn from a growing company in a fun and exciting industry.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please verify your age